AMG INVENTORY OVERVIEW
Serving North Olmsted, Westlake, Cleveland, and Columbus, OH
AMG VEHICLES OVERVIEW
AMG is the performance division of Mercedes-Benz, responsible for designing race-quality upgrades that catapult Mercedes-Benz models into a whole new realm. Driving an AMG proves that luxury and performance can be melded into extraordinary vehicles that set the standards for power, handling, steering and efficiency. AMG vehicles are fast, fun-to-drive thoroughbreds with superstar handling. Just grip the wheel, press the accelerator, and grin.
The current lineup of AMG vehicles includes:
- Coupes: CLA45, C43, C63, C63 S, CLS63 S, S63, S65, GT, GT S, GT C, GT R
- Sedans: C43, C63, C63 S, E43, E63 S, S63, S65
- Convertibles and Roadsters: S65 Cabriolet, S63 Cabriolet, C63 S Cabriolet, C63 Cabriolet, C43 Cabriolet, SL65 Roadster, SL63 Roadster, SLC43 Roadster, GT Roadster, GT C Roadster
- SUVs and Wagons: GLA45 SUV, GLC43 SUV, GLE43 SUV, GLE63 SUV, GLE63 S SUV, GLE43 Coupe, GLE63 S Coupe, GLS63 SUV, G63 SUV, G65 SUV, E63 S Wagon.
THE AMG DIFFERENCE:AMG signifies automotive passion that never cuts corners. It began in 1967 when a pair of engineers began tweaking the engines in Mercedes-Benz racecars. The scope of AMG has broadened over the years, but the passion never diminished. Look for these advanced features in our AMG vehicles:
- Crankshafts: These are forged and balanced for every single engine, with a remarkable combination of light weight and strength, thanks to aluminum pistons that provide immediate, smooth response.
- Turbocharged engines: Each AMG engine contains one or more large turbochargers and advanced software to deliver highly efficient peak performance. Furthermore, every engine is individually handcrafted by its own expert master engine builder according to the strictest quality criteria. Engines in this group include:
- 2.0L Inline 4 turbo
- 3.0L V6 biturbo
- 4.0L dry sump V8 biturbo
- 4.0L V8 biturbo
- 5.5L V8 biturbo
- 6.0L V12 biturbo
- Transmissions: AMG gearboxes deliver power with precision and speed, with up to four selectable driving modes with multi-clutch technology.
- Handling: Responsive handling is a hallmark AMG characteristic, with sophisticated weight distribution, wheel design, frame rigidity and load transfer. The AMG Ride Control sport suspension adapts damping in real time according to driving conditions. An advanced high-performance braking system with oversize, multi-piston calipers and perforated rotors assures confident control. Aluminum and carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic are used innovatively to produce lightweight design solutions for efficient, optimal tracking.
- Exhaust: The sound of an AMG exhaust system stimulates your adrenalin with its sonorous growl. Each model has its own signature exhaust note that varies with different drive modes.
- AMG 4MATIC All-Wheel Drive: An upgrade to the standard system, AMG’s take on AWD delivers more torque and up to 35 percent less weight.
- AMG Design Features: Look for some or all of these features on every AMG vehicle: twin-power domes, wide stance, rear diffuser, AMG cockpit (with hand-fitted and stitched leather) and AMG front apron.
QUALITY NEW AMG VEHICLES
Our factory-trained, certified technicians perform a comprehensive inspection on every new AMG we receive from the factory to ensure that everything is in perfect shape. We guarantee you a spotless, perfectly-operating vehicle that you will be proud to drive. The Mercedes Benz factory warranty protects you in the extremely unlikely event of a defect in your new AMG vehicle.
We cordially invite you to visit the AMG Performance Center at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted to test-drive any prestigious Mercedes-Benz AMG model. Our VIP customer service will please you with our devotion to your satisfaction, and we look forward to seeing you soon.