Join a Winning Team at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are looking for qualified:
- Car Washer
- Internet Sales & Business Development – (Non-Driving position)
- Car Buyer – Inventory Specialist
- Lot porter – Mercedes
- Diesel Tech
*All driving positions must be over the age of 21 with a clean driving record. All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
- Wash cars
- Vacuum out customer cars after service is completed
- Provide exemplary customer service according to the standards set by Rafih Auto Group management team
- Duties as assigned by service manager but not limited to this list
- Have a positive “can do” attitude
- Good work ethic
- Work well with other
Internet Sales & Business Development
At Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted, the BDC/Internet Sales Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls).
BDC Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Keep website up to date with vehicle specifications and availability
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
Car Buyer – Inventory Specialist
Under the supervision of the acquisition manager, the Inventory Acquisition Specialist maximizes opportunities to purchase high quality inventory by coordinating new and existing vendors with the group’s used car departments. Analyzes all inventory sources and identifies which vehicles match desired additions to specific inventory. Accurately communicates newly acquired vehicles to ensure effective and profitable placement by market area.
- Utilize state of the art technology and systems to identify desired vehicles
- Continue to develop existing relationships with vehicle sellers including private sellers, leasing companies, rental agencies and auctions
- Provide detailed analysis on wholesale and retail opportunities
- Monitor market trends and communicate findings
- Knowledge of which cars to pursue and what wholesale price to pay in order to yield a sufficient margin and ensure acceptable profitability at both retail and wholesale levels.
- Review pending appraisal entries for used car manager to uncover lost opportunities
- Maintain reports of the number of candidate vehicles, percent of offers generated and vehicles purchased.
- Keep accurate records of interactions and offers
- Communicate with private sellers in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Automotive experience specializing in acquisition and disposition of pre-owned vehicles.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate wholesale automotive relationships
- Must be highly organized and able to work
- Current OMVIC
- Ability to travel 50%
- Understanding of US wholesale market is an asset
- Working knowledge of related automotive systems and software
We are looking for someone who demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Company’s Values in all interactions with our clients, team members and vendors.. Must be 21 year of age or older with a valid Driver’s License.
Job description and responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Drives dealership vehicles and customer cars to designated parking spots in our service area lot and to the service area for customer pickup.
- General cleanup of vehicles after service work is completed.
- Maintain lot order.
- Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat, clean and organized as directed by management.
- Provides transportation for customers.
- Must be alert of traffic flow in service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver license in the state that you will work
- Must have a good driving record
- MUST be able to operate both standard and automotive vehicles.
- Must be able to work full time, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have great customer service attitude!
Automotive Service Technician – Mercedes New/CPO
- Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
- Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers.
- Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
- Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
- Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
- Using power tools like pneumatic wrenches in order to remove bolts easily and quickly.
- Using machine tools, such as grinding machines and lathes to rebuild brakes.
- Using common hand tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, and pliers, to work on small-scale parts.
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.