North Olmsted Summer Activities
North Olmsted is a great place to be once summer rolls around. Whether you’re looking for places to entertain the kids during break or somewhere to enjoy the clear skies during a strenuous hike, you’ll find so many options it’ll be tough choosing between them.
Just a few of our favorite North Olmsted summer activities include:
- Visiting Malley’s North Olmsted
- Getting Active at the Rocky River Reservation:
- Enjoying the Attractions at Swings-N-Things Fun Park
- Relaxing at Edgewater Park
Don’t Miss These Things to Do Near North Olmsted Ohio This Summer
- Visiting Malley’s North Olmsted: Air conditioning is nice, but nothing takes the edge of the summer heat like a few scoops of ice cream, and there’s no better place to get it than Malley’s. An old-fashioned ice cream parlor with a carousel in the middle, Malley’s lets you revolve around the store as you enjoy your ice cream. They also offer a wide selection of candy collections, nut collections, and boxed chocolates.
- Getting Active at the Rocky River Reservation: It’s a shame to stay indoors when the weather is good, so why not make the most of things by heading to the Rocky River Reservation? Following the Rocky River’s winding course from Berea almost to Lake Erie, it includes fishing spots, a marina, and hiking trails. It’s also a fantastic place for bird and deer sightings.
- Enjoying the Attractions at Swings-N-Things Fun Park: Offering go-karts, miniature golf, miniature bowling lanes, a game room, bumper boats, batting cages, paintball, and a kid’s indoor adventure center, Swings-N-Things Fun Park is probably the place your kids are already begging to be taken.
- Relaxing at Edgewater Park: It’s set just minutes from downtown Cleveland, but Edgewater Park feels wonderfully secluded. Enjoy some volleyball if you feel like working up a sweat, or simply relax while taking in panoramic views of a breathtaking sunset.
Why Not Make the Most of Everything North Olmsted Has to Offer?
Whether you’re interested in the North Olmsted Rec Center or one of the activities listed above, you’ll find plenty to do this summer in North Olmsted. To discover the best fall festivals around Cleveland, the best winter activities, or the city’s best date night spots, feel free to contact us today.
More From Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted
Many Cleveland shoppers are interested in upgrading their rides with a new electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted. We have you look at the 2023 EQE specs from the Mercedes-EQ lineup. Get all the details about the 2023 EQE horsepower, battery capacity, specs, and more! Then, reach out to our sales team for availability on this exciting…
When you need a reliable SUV to take on your Cleveland commute and family vacations, the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC could be the luxury SUV for you. At Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted, we’re proud to be your chosen place for all your automotive needs, and we’ll help you find the new Mercedes-Benz GLC right for your driving needs….