2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior
Fitting up to seven passengers inside a sporty package, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB is a marvel of design. North Olmsted drivers researching 3rd row Mercedes-Benz SUVs have a lot to explore inside the GLB interior. Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted covers the GLB dimensions, GLB cargo space, and more below!
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Dimensions
The interior of any great SUV provides space for all of your Cleveland passengers, and GLB seating has been designed to meet your needs. Base GLB configurations seat five passengers, while upgraded GLB configurations fit up to seven comfortably. Here are the GLB dimensions for either option:
- Headroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 40.7 inches / 39.3 inches
- Legroom (1st Row/2nd Row): Max 41.1 inches / 38.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 55.9 inches / 54.9 inches
- 3rd Row Headroom/Legroom/Shoulder room: 34.8 inches / 29.1 inches / 43.8 inches
If you’d like a more spacious third row, check out the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions, too.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior: Cargo Space
Mercedes-Benz compliments their spacious GLB seating with the option to fold the 40/20/40 split-folding 2nd-row seats and use your Mercedes-Benz GLB interior to take your stuff across Westlake.
- GLB Cargo Space Behind 3rd Row: 12 cubic feet
- GLB Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row: 20.13 cubic feet
- GLB Cargo Space Behind 1st Row: 62 cubic feet
And you can easily access this space with the power liftgate on the GLB.
2020 Mercedes-Benz Interior Technology
The Mercedes-Benz GLB interior keeps you connected and safe on commutes or long trips outside Avon with an array of modern technology. Standard tech features include:
- Dual Touchscreens: Two 7-inch screens that use the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Comfort: Dual-zone automatic climate control, power front seats with memory, and illuminated entry system
- Voice control of basic tech features.
- Steering-Wheel control buttons and a touchpad controller
- Safety Features like a Rearview Camera, Crosswind Assist, Active Brake Assist, and ATTENTION ASSIST®
And if you upgrade to higher GLB configurations, you can enjoy luxurious features such as:
- KEYLESS GO®
- Blind Spot Assist
- Dual 10.25-inch screens
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Auto-dimming mirrors on driver-side and rear-view
- Hands-free Access
Find the 2020 Mercedes-Benz at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted!
These 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior features are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this capable SUV. North Olmsted drivers can find out more at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted, where we have resources such as a dedicated finance center that help people find their next dream car. Contact us to check out this 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior for yourself!
More from Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted
Many Cleveland shoppers are interested in upgrading their rides with a new electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted. We have you look at the 2023 EQE specs from the Mercedes-EQ lineup. Get all the details about the 2023 EQE horsepower, battery capacity, specs, and more! Then, reach out to our sales team for availability on this exciting…
When you need a reliable SUV to take on your Cleveland commute and family vacations, the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC could be the luxury SUV for you. At Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted, we’re proud to be your chosen place for all your automotive needs, and we’ll help you find the new Mercedes-Benz GLC right for your driving needs….
The new Mercedes-Benz GLE for sale in North Olmsted has several options, making it easier for Cleveland drivers to find the SUV right for their driving needs. Whether that’s a practical family hauler that comfortably seats five or seven or a high-powered SUV packed with the latest technologies, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE has a trim level…