What’s the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price?
Are you shopping for a luxury SUV with a reasonable price-tag? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is one such model! The base 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price, for example, starts at $40,700 MSRP. The GLC is available in SUV and Coupe (fastback-style SUV) styles and includes spacious dimensions, as well as a wide range of standard and optional equipment for the price. Explore the GLC prices and trims below to find the right match for your Cleveland drives!
GLC SUV Prices & Trims
- GLC 300 SUV: Starting at $40,700, the base GLC SUV is powered by a 241-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine rated at 273 lb-ft of torque. Standard features include a 7-inch display, a power liftgate, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV: This SUV starts at $42,700 and integrates 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START®.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV: Priced at $49,990, this hybrid SUV gets a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor. Altogether, it produces 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- Mercedes-AMG® GLC 43 SUV: Starting at $56,250, this model includes an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that generates 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. With this engine, it accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.8 seconds.
- Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 SUV: Want more power as you cruise through Westlake? Starting at $69,900, this SUV summons 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, courtesy of its hand-built AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo. Its incredible output allows it to charge from 0 to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Prices & Trims
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe: This model starts at $47,300 and includes 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more. It houses the same engine as the GLC 300 SUV.
- Mercedes-AMG® GLC 43 Coupe: Starting at $60,400, this sporty GLC adds standard features like an AMG®-enhanced 362-hp 3.0L biturbo V6, heated front seats, and an HD Radio™ receiver.
- Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 Coupe: Starting at $73,150, this model takes power to a new level with a hand-built AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine rated at 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: Resting at the top of the line, this GLC starts at $80,750 and includes a Burmester® Surround Sound System, PRESAFE®, and much more.
See the GLC SUVs & Coupes at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted!
Make the trip from Westlake or Avon to Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted and explore the GLC in person! We’ll introduce you to everything from the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV to the AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe. Contact us to schedule your test drive and to learn more about the GLC vs. Lexus RX!
More About Mercedes-Benz Features
Finding a roomy midsize SUV that offers plenty of functionality while still delivering an opulent cabin just got easier with the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV. The GLC offers plenty of adaptable features like the power-folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more. Explore Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then test drive our GLC inventory at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted!…
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Metris vans come in a wide variety of configurations so drivers can find the right model for their Cleveland business needs. Due to the large selection of configurations available, the Mercedes-Benz vans come at different price points. Find the answer to, “how much is a Mercedes-Benz van?” from the team at…
Are you shopping for a luxury SUV with a reasonable price-tag? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is one such model! The base 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price, for example, starts at $40,700 MSRP. The GLC is available in SUV and Coupe (fastback-style SUV) styles and includes spacious dimensions, as well as a wide range of standard…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan experienced an update for the new model year, which includes a 2.0-L inline-4 turbo engine that delivers 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. The front and rear bumpers were redesigned, and inside the cabin, the C-Class features the latest driver-assist systems and safety features. Enjoy peace of mind with…